|< APRIL >||< 2018 >|
Field of Study: List of Chinese Taught Bachelor’s Degree Programs
List of English- Taught Undergraduate Programs
Program Length: 4 years .
Eligibility: High school graduate students, between the age of 18 - 25 years, healthy foreigners.
Tuition: RMB 20000 per year
May 31, 2018.
Term Starts: Each year in September. (The exact time will be written on the Admission Letter)
Application Method: Scholarship applicants are required to apply online and mail the required application documents to SMU. Self-supported students should mail their documents directly to SMU. Also, SGS and CGS applicants are required to visit our “SCHOLARSHIP” section.
Application documents:● Application form for International Students(see attachment);
● High School Diploma or official proof of expected graduation (the diploma or certificate must be in Chinese or English with official stamps of the high school or a notarized version in Chinese or English);
● Related transcripts (the original one must be in Chinese or English with official stamps of the high school or a notarized version in Chinese or English );
● Two recommendation letters from professor or associate professor, in Chinese or English;
● Copy of new HSK level-4 certificate or the old HSK level-5 certificate (for Chinese-taught program);
● Passport bio-data.
● Medical examination report.
Enrollment: Shanghai Maritime University reserves the right to admit foreign students by written test or interview. The enrollment result will be issued in the middle of June, 2018. The offer package will be delivered after that.
● All applicant are to submit their scanned copy of their application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
● All applicant are to make sure that Shanghai Maritime University application form and/ or scholarship (CGS or SGS) form are signed before mailing it to the address below.
Postal address:International Education College,Shanghai Maritime University Room B808-1, Library Building,1550 Hai Gang Avenue, Lin Gang New City, Pudong District,Shanghai , 201306
SMU Application Form