|< JUNE >||< 2018 >|
The Vehicle Operation Engineering program aims to train and develop specialized expertise in vehicle (vessel) operations and transportation system management. In addition, the discipline is designed to encourage students to conduct research work independently.
The detailed objectives are as follows:
Program Length: 3 years
Main Research Areas related to MTCC
Main Research Topics
Maritime Safety and Management
Marine Intelligent Transportation
● Undergraduate degree or above
● Aged 40 or below
● TOEFL 80 or IELTS 6.0 (or above)
Native English speakers and applicants whose previous degree was taken in English are exempted from the language requirement.
● Application Form ;
● Degree certificate, diploma or official proof of expected graduation (the diploma or certificate must be in Chinese or English with official school stamps or a notarized version in Chinese or English);
● Relevant transcripts (transcripts must be in Chinese or English with official school stamps or a notarized version in Chinese or English);
● Two recommendation letters from professors or associate professors (in Chinese or English);
● Language certificate;
● Statement of purpose - Around 1000 words for master’s degree candidates。 Topics to cover: study and work experience, academic research results, planned research proposals and personal development objectives after graduation;
Application deadline: April 30, 2018.
Term Starts: Each year in September (the exact time will be written on the Admission Letter)
● All applicant are to submit their scanned copy of their application documents to email@example.com
● All applicant are to make sure that Shanghai Maritime University application form and/ or scholarship (CGS or SGS) form are signed before mailing it to the address below.
Postal address:International Education College,Shanghai Maritime University Room B808-1, Library Building,1550 Hai Gang Avenue, Lin Gang New City, Pudong District,Shanghai , 201306